Camp Sites, Lodge Guest Rooms & Event Venue
Silver Ridge Ranch offers RV and Tent Campsites nestled amidst acres and acres of beautiful Ponderosa Pines, Spruce and Fir forests. If horses are a part of your family, many of our campsites include private corrals. See Map.
Our newly renovated Lodge also features 8 Guest Rooms with sleeping for 20 — perfect for individuals and families. We also rent out the entire Lodge for Events and Groups. In 2023, additional onsite venues will be available for events, parties, meetings and group use.
Silver Ridge Ranch is an ideal launch point for year-round activities including hiking, fishing, horseback riding, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and so much more. We also have onsite snowmobile and snowshoe rentals.
Pets are welcome at Silver Ridge Ranch conditioned upon our Pet Policy.
Resort Amenities Include
- 45 RV sites and 34 Tent sites with electricity, water, picnic tables and fire pits.
- Most sites are 35′ – 45′ in length. Many sites are 50′ – 55′, and some are 60′ and longer.
- All RV sites have 30amp/110 electric service, and some have 50/amp/110 service. See the Campground Map for details.
- Newly renovated Lodge with 8 Guest Rooms, each featuring:
- New custom artisan-built log beds
- Organic 800 thread-count cotton linens with genuine Pendleton throws and pills.
- Charisma 100% cotton bath towels, plus Shampoo, Conditioner and Bath Gel.
- Bedside water and snacks.
- Large Group Campsite
- Day Use passes are available.
- Private Horse Corrals available for overnight and day rental.
- Campgrounds include two Public Bathrooms, one with Showers
- Kids Play Area
- Horseshoes, Tether Ball, Swings and more
- Onsite Snowmobile and Snowshoe Rentals
- The Watering Hole Beer & Wine with indoor and patio seating, serving Beer and Wine, Snacks, Ice and non-alcoholic beverages for sale, plus Silver Ridge Ranch merchandise. (Hours change seasonally)
Silver Ridge Ranch has an abundance of activities nearby accessible right from the campground. Click to view more Activities.