Pets Are Welcome at the Ranch.
We love pets of all kinds and they are allowed at Silver Ridge Ranch. For the safety and consideration of all guests, our policies related to pets must be followed at all times:
- Pets are allowed within RV sites, Tent sites, and outdoor areas of the resort.
- Pets are not allowed within the Lodge.
- Rottweiler and Pitt Bull breeds, even as service animals, are not allowed within the resort.
- All pets must be maintained and controlled on a leash at all times.
- Pets that are unruly or create a disturbance may not be left unattended.
- Any pet displaying aggressive or potentially dangerous behavior toward any person or other animal will be banned from the resort immediately.
- Any individual whose pet threatens, attacks or injures any individual or pet in the resort will be liable for any medical or legal expenses incurred, and the pet will be banned from the resort.
- Any pet that is the subject of nuisance complaints by other guests may have to be removed from the resort at the discretion of management.
- These policies may be updated at any time by management.
Questions related to our Pet Policy should be directed to the Resort Manager at 509-656-0275.
Image by starline on Freepik